- KS3, KS4, Projects, PSHE, Workshops
We’re delighted to offer British Values workshops for students in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. Our new programme has been developed in partnership with a number of schools in the North West and is perfect for Drop Down Days, Super Learning Days and Deep Learning Days (or whatever your school happen to call these exciting events!)
Two of our team will visit you either for a one off session or a longer project – the choice is yours.
When you book your session, we’ll chat to you about what you need to cover and what you want your students to achieve. If you’re booking a one-off session then we’ll set a focus, if you’re booking a longer project then we’ll set some broader aims and objectives.
Every workshop will explore key British Values themes, including democracy, law, individual liberty and mutual respect. We’ll set up scenes and drama scenarios for young people to explore and unpick, ask questions, debate and reflect upon our ideas and talk about the things we have in common and the things that make us different.
Our sessions will:
• Enable students to develop their knowledge, self-esteem and self-confidence.
• Help students distinguish right from wrong and show respect for the law.
• Encourage students to accept responsibility for their behaviour, show initiative, and understand how they can contribute positively to the lives of others in society
• Develop understanding of different cultural traditions by enabling students to acquire an appreciation and respect for all cultures.
• Encourage respect for democracy and support for participation in the democratic process.
Give us a call today to have a chat about how our British Values workshops can support your teaching and learning in school. We’re on 0151 443 0333 or pop us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org